Monday, February 18, 2013

Dream Again-a new book coming

Have you heard about this?
 
The fabulous Madame Samm put a call out for someone that needs our help and I was more than happy to lend my opinion. Plus there are prizes being offered.
 
What I'm really excited about is finding about his artwork in the first place. I hadn't heard of him and didn't know about his gorgeous creations before now. Why you ask? Because I still have a lot of empty walls in this house that need filling and I've been searching here and there for some terrific prints or other goodies to help make this house more of our home. And one of Dennis' prints would be perfect. I know right where I'd put it.
 
I've already picked my favorite and while I'll wait to see if I am lucky enough to win in the giveaway, if I learn that I wasn't (potentially a future sad sob), I will purchase it and will get to enjoy it anyway.
 
So head on over and check it out. You won't be sorry.


0 of you added your own colorful comments: