I can finally share a finish with all of you. If you remember, I got an email from a fellow adoptive mom in the late fall asking if I could make her daughter's 100 Good Wishes Quilt in time for Christmas. It was a real rush job but I was able to complete it just in time. As I prepared to send it to her, she asked me to hold onto it for a bit because at the last minute they ended up being out of town for the holidays and would give this quilt to her daughter for her birthday instead. With the weather so nasty lately it has been impossible to get pictures of this quilt but I managed to brave the cold yesterday and got a few decent shots of it.
With the light outside, it was impossible to get a good shot of the actual quilting but you can probably guess what design she requested....a paisley of course and my long arm quilter did a great job on it as usual. Since this was originally a really rushed job, I wanted to try a machine binding method and I chose the faux binding one. I'm pretty happy with the way it turned out and I'm sure I'll use it again but I'm also going to research other options.