Sunday, September 22, 2013

We have a winner!

It's time to announce the winner!

Thank you for all the lovely comments for my Pin It Blog Hop Project x 3. I enjoyed reading them all and drooling over the fall recipe suggestions. I desperately need to get to the orchard to get some fresh picked apples to be able to enjoy some wonderful fall goodness.

But you aren't worried about my lack of apples.
You want to know who won my giveaway for the Weighted Pin Cushion Organizer.
Mr. Random has spoken and he picked number #127 who is:
I am a follower, thanks.

Congratulations Connie! I've sent you an email and as soon as I hear back, your goody will be on its way to you. 

Much more fun is to come. I have a couple of more giveaways coming up that you won't want to miss. Check back later tomorrow for the 1st one.