Monday, September 29, 2014

Stunning Stitchin Sunday

This week I'm posting another Monday version of Stunning Stitchin Sunday. Why? Because I ran around like a lunatic for the past 2 days, unable to get back to the computer to post this yesterday, and more importantly I don't want my readers to miss out seeing all the fabulous work I came across recently.
In fun news, there are a trio of new contributors being showcased this week that you need to see, if you aren't aware of their work already, Amy of 13 Spools, Nicole of The Girl Who Quilts (and whom I didn't realize when I emailed her for permission to showcase her work in my series lives close to me) and Just Quilted by Gina Boone.  Welcome ladies to the party!
 
I'm going to try really hard to get back to these posts going live on Sunday morning but the next few weeks are going to be as insane as the past few have been so I'm not making any promises. No matter when I post though I do hope that you enjoy all the eye candy.

2 of you added your own colorful comments:

Needled Mom said...

Such wonderful pieces!! It has been a great week of quilting in blogland.

dq said...

Thank you SO MUCH for this wonderful weekly post! I LOVE searching out other people's machine quilted projects because I am always looking for wonderful ideas! When I get stumped on how to quilt something, I will be looking here first!