Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Winners, Winners Turkey Dinner

Now it wouldn't have been right for me to use Chicken Dinner in the title of this post, would it? The beloved bird of the season would have gotten it's beak all out of joint.
Today 2 of my readers have a little something extra to be thankful today. The winner of the book Quilting Wide Open Spaces by Judy Madsen is:
A Quilter's Mission said...
A new recliner! Congrats on your 600th post! Wow, that's so encouraging. 
and the winner of the half yard bundle of Petal Pushers fabric is:
Jeanie said... Congrats on your third birthday and 600th post.... that's a lot of great blogging! Thanks for the giveaway....seems like we should be gifting you. I already have Judy's wonderful book so you can leave me out for that one. May your have many more blogging anniversaries!

Wow! How perfect was that when Mr. Random picked for the 2nd winner someone who already has Judy's book.  I guess it was fate.

Congratulations ladies!  I hope you enjoy your goodies and they will be on their way to you on Friday.

The big snow is coming today so depending on whether or not they close schools early, I just might get a chance to do some sewing this afternoon.  Wherever you are, stay safe and warm and have a very Happy Thanksgiving.
 

2 of you added your own colorful comments:

Needled Mom said...

Congratulations to the lucky gals. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family.

Jeanie said...

Thanks so much, Michele! That fabric is lovely and I will enjoy using it. I hope your expected snowfall doesn't cause too much trouble. Be safe and warm! Bless you and yours!